Business Development Specialist provides team or technical supervision. The organization will depend on this person's expertise and experience with complex technical activities.
- Business Developers need a strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
- Develops strategies to present new business ideas to small and large perspective business partners.
- Research and build relationships with clients.
- Analyzes alternative business development approaches and strategies.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Must hold a proven track record in strong presentation skills is essential in the role of Business Developer.
- Business developer must be able to fetch new customers through various media platforms such as publishing, advertising, electronic media, and others.
Communicating effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
- Writer should be able to convey information appropriately for a variety of audiences.
- English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Be able to select the proper support visuals needed to enhance the written word.
- Organize the structure of technical documents.
- Edit and proofread to produce documents without grammar or typographical errors.
You must have strong conceptual skills and the ability to quickly develop creative solutions to visual communications problems.
- Convert your thinking by visual effects.
- Excellent brainstorming skills are desired.
- Conducting observational user testing, or reviewing designs against usability heuristics.
- Eye catching color combinations for improvment of design.
- High quality custom designs for both marketing and technical illustration.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and related aesthetic concepts.
- Adjusting and creating raster graphics/images in Adobe Photoshop, vector graphics/images in Adobe Illustrator and combining elements with type in page layout in Adobe InDesign.
- Strong skills required on latest designing software.
Marketing Executive provides legal solutions and assistance to both consumers and businesses and also acts on a consultative basis.
- Business awareness.
- Creating marketing campaigns.
- IT literacy.
- Promotional activities.
- Managing campaigns on social media.
- Writing reports.